Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cindy...regarding the pin

Thanks guys for the thread...I guess I didn't even realize that we could buy the pins...so now I ordered one for our upcoming trip!!

I actually just came from the post office and I told them how disappointed i was in everything I mailed out from there. I asked them how the heck they could put huge holes in a the bubble envelopes when you can barely cut them with a knife. She said it must have got hung up on the conveyor or some stupid *** comment. If you all can convince Tricia, I will be more than glad to handdeliver it all.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I actually just came from the post office and I told them how disappointed i was in everything I mailed out from there. I asked them how the heck they could put huge holes in a the bubble envelopes when you can barely cut them with a knife. She said it must have got hung up on the conveyor or some stupid *** comment. If you all can convince Tricia, I will be more than glad to handdeliver it all.
    How much wine have you had this morning to think that we could convince Trica, to all you to handdeliver all the pins! I can just see her now running the math, and increasing the pin prices in the cashout options to 1,500.00 Credits. Well I guess thats not too many credits... Wait your in Flordia the Disney State... Mabey the Cashout option should be for us to come pick it UP!!!!! or handdelivered at Disney. Cindy i guess you had just the right amount, becuase your so smart! We cashout and come pick them up in FL. WOOT!!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I was just going to suggest that we have to come pick them up in person. It would be another reason to make a trip to Florida.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post

Packages tend to get stuck in the convey belt - hence major damage to the packages. Even if you mark it as needed hand sorted - most end up being mass processed anyway. The best thing you could do is hand deliver them. You might try putting them in a small box.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Even if you mark it as needed hand sorted - most end up being mass processed anyway.
    I definitely remember learning that while planning our wedding. Brides would be assured that they would be hand sorted, and they would arrive absolutely mangled. Others, who generally lived in very small towns with the time to do it, could successfully have them hand sorted and cancelled or whatever the word is, but nowhere near the people being promised that actually got it!

I volunteer to hand-deliver the buttons to the west coast, and if anyone wants to meet me, to pick up their button, in mid-September at Disneyland, I'm your messenger. I'll likely be eating my weight in food, or I'll be in line for Indiana Jones while DH takes DS on Buzz over and over and over.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I'll likely be eating my weight in food,
    And I thought Disney World was the only place that someone could eat their weight in food
    -NOn DisBoards

Cindy - I'd be happy to pay 2.00 for the pin. I was shocked it was only 1.50...and mine arrived unscathed (shockingly) - thank you!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    And I thought Disney World was the only place that someone could eat their weight in food
    Sounds like there's enough food there to eat the MOON's weight.

I was just going through the menus for DL, DCA, and DTD, and although we don't eat everything (we're vegetarian, which is why I wanted to know what was available at each restaurant so we don't waste our time), there's still a ton of good-sounding food.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Sounds like there's enough food there to eat the MOON's weight.

I was just going through the menus for DL, DCA, and DTD, and although we don't eat everything (we're vegetarian, which is why I wanted to know what was available at each restaurant so we don't waste our time), there's still a ton of good-sounding food.

YeaH at WDW we have alot to eat and when you get the Free Dining Plan on top of that WOW! you sure do not ever go hungrey!!!! We eat just about everything, but in my family i have a brother and sister who are verry picky so i too am glad for the menue sites so we can choose resturantes in advace that we know we will enjoy and have options for everyone!

I hope you have a great trip to DL I hoep to hear all about it, and congrats on your ticker its over $300 WOOT!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards