Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you shop at SR for work?

Default Do you shop at SR for work?

I'm doing some research as I write an article about rewards shopping at the office. I know a number of you buy things through SR as part of your job. I'm wondering what you do and where you shop.

For example, are you an admistrative professional who purchases office supplies, are you a teacher who purchases school supplies and teaching materials, or are you an executive assistant who makes travel arrangements?

If you shop through Sunshine Rewards as a part of your job responsibilities or at the request of your employer, I'd like to know. Where do you shop? What do you buy?

Thanks for your feedback!
    Last edited by missangie; 05-01-2009 at 11:21 AM.
    Angie

I'll start, yes I do. All of the above.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I do!! I buy everything I can through SR. DH buys from Staples at least once a week. I bought printer ink this week through 123inks.

Most of our supplies (food and restaurant) we get from local suppliers as we need them several times a week.

I also shop (mostly home furnishings) for our rental properties. If I think of anything else, I'll edit my post.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Since I just started baclk last week I'm not sure where else but earlier this week I went thru SR to place a Staples order for my new job! Should have seen my face when they asked me to place the Staples order, SR cash back was running through my head! So you can be sure I'll be looking at other ways to order supplies for them.
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I'm the bookkeeper for a small family-owned business (got tired of customer service - if you met me, you'd know why - stop asking questions!). I order office supplies from Quill (stationery items), coffee, tea, hot chocolate from Coffeeforless.com (LOVE my K-cups), printer toner from 4inkjets.com (we use LOTS of toner for some reason....probably has to do with printing).

When CA went hands-free cell phone use for drivers I purchased Blue Ant Blue Tooth devices for the vans from a SR company (can't remember the name of the company right now though).

The delivery time on these items is usually next day (Quill and 4inkjets) and two days for the coffee, which works out great.

Anything I can get for the office from a SR merchant, I will!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I only have the ability to shop through office depot for work but yes I do.

I am a teacher and shop at Oriental Trading for art/craft supplies for my classroom every chance I get. I wish Scholastic would include teacher book orders through SR. That would be so awesome. I also shop ebay. Last month I got a FP farm and accessories for a good price. Occasionally I can find some bulletin board sets and stickers.

I'm an analyst, and I bought a reference book for work thru SR at borders.com!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Miss Angie, I am not sure if this counts or not but I am involved with a non-profit organization and I try to purchase any supplies that we need through SR. I have purchased ink from 4inkjets for our printer. I also made purchases from oriental trading co and shindigz for supplies for our fashion show. And I just made a large purchase from personalization mall. Someone in our organization had to purchase 16 ice buckets and have them engraved. I saw SR $$$$ as soon as it was discussed and volunteered asap.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I shop at SR for work. I've ordered flowers for people, babies gifts, xmax cards,and xmas gifts for employees. Just realized that SR had Staples...we use to use Corporate Express but they were just bought out by Staples. So, I'm going to try and place our supply orders through SR.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards