Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you shop at SR for work?

Quote Originally Posted by howdyfrtx View Post
    I shop at SR for work. I've ordered flowers for people, babies gifts, xmax cards,and xmas gifts for employees. Just realized that SR had Staples...we use to use Corporate Express but they were just bought out by Staples. So, I'm going to try and place our supply orders through SR.
    I know a lot of people use Quill for office supplies. You might try there as well. Thanks for your feedback.
    Angie

I'm at the corporate office and we have to order our supplies through Corporate Express/Staples....believe I wish I could order through SR. I would be ranking in the $. Same with our travel...we go through an inhouse travel department.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Now i'm into placing orders at Quill and Sams club for work in addition to Staples. I know we send a lot of hams to our customers at the holiday time, dying to see who/how much they pay to send these.
    Sunshine Rewards

I order thru Staples and Quill for office supplies. and we have a Keurig at the office so i order coffee from Coffeeforless.com . I order flowers and gifts thru a few different ones too! And i use travelocity for our plane tickets! Sometimes i can get the guys to let me book their car rentals too (but we have a corpate account thru enterprise for local that can't be booked online). I would love to use Vista Print for business cards, but so far they won't let me.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards