Thread: Florida residents...Vitalicious

Default Florida residents...Vitalicious

When I order to be delivered to RI, I have my order within a few days since Vitalicious ships from NY.

I placed an ordered on Sunday to be delivered in Vero and not even a glimpse that my order has shipped. I called CS this morning, left a message and someone will call me back.......but maybe not until Monday!!

I took what I had left from RI and brought them with me.....and now I am OUT!!! I figured they would be here by today. I'm on a new medication that I have to take with a low fat snack to avoid side effects and the VitaBrownies were the perfect solution. 100 calories, low fat, great fiber and NO dairy.

Any Florida residents have any experience and can tell me how long your order took to ship? Does Publix carry them? How about Winn Dixie?

ETA: I just received an email from Customer Service. My order shipped on Tuesday and it will be delivered today. Strange I never got the notification with the tracking number. Whew!! I am going to check Publix today and see if they carry them. Just in case.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 05-01-2009 at 12:54 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think they have cut off dates on when you have to order to have it shipped in the same week. I know shipping to Texas usually takes about a week to process and get to me.

If you can find a Wholefoods you might be able to find them there but not all Wholefoods carries them. I can't ever find them in the stores here in Houston except sometimes at Central Market which is an upscale HEB.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Saw you have your answer but just in case anyone needs this info:
    http://vitalicious.com/shipping.html

Also they have live chat on their website so that might be quicker than email/phone calls.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I think they have cut off dates on when you have to order to have it shipped in the same week. I know shipping to Texas usually takes about a week to process and get to me.

If you can find a Wholefoods you might be able to find them there but not all Wholefoods carries them. I can't ever find them in the stores here in Houston except sometimes at Central Market which is an upscale HEB.
    I saw the cut off dates and according to that for this area you havew to order by Tuesday for shipping this week. (FL is blue an you are red so we are the same). My Stop & Shop at home carries them but a limited supply. It's far from upscale. We had a Whole Foods (actually a Wild Oats a WF spin off) about an hour away but they closed.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Saw you have your answer but just in case anyone needs this info:
    http://vitalicious.com/shipping.html

Also they have live chat on their website so that might be quicker than email/phone calls.
    I tried to track my order...the website was having none of it. Never knew about the live chat but I will keep that in mind! Thanks!

I finally did get that email from UPS this afternoon....when they were delivered. I went down and there they were in the lobby along with the glasses I ordered from Pfaltzgraff.

All is well.....I now have my brownies!!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

You would be suprised who/which stores carry them. We have 4 grocery stores within 2 miles, 2 of the 4 carry them. One doesn't bc it's a smaller store for this branch, one that does is a smaller store but considered more upscale, the other is Giant of PA which you wouldn't expect but they are huge almost warehouse size stores but are near a WW meeting location so tend to carry more LF options AND just added an organic section.

So glad you found them!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

Kathie...I searched the site when I wanted to buy some to try before I bought online...and knew they have different stores in MA (mostly Stop and Shops)

I went to the site and put in Vero's zip code and it says they are carried at the Publix 415 21 street Vero Beach FL 32960
    and Winn Dixie 4870 N KINGS HWY FORT PIERCE FL 34951

Just an FYI for next time!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Kathie...I searched the site when I wanted to buy some to try before I bought online...and knew they have different stores in MA (mostly Stop and Shops)

I went to the site and put in Vero's zip code and it says they are carried at the Publix 415 21 street Vero Beach FL 32960
    and Winn Dixie 4870 N KINGS HWY FORT PIERCE FL 34951

Just an FYI for next time!!
    Well......you should work for the FBI Deb!!! I did buy them at S&S to try when I was home. My favorites are the Sugar Free Banana Nut muffins, the chocolate muffin tops and the Pomegranate brownies. Any of the brownies are wonderful to me. They have no dairy. I haven't eaten a real brownie in about 6 years but Vitalicious come pretty darn close.

That Publix is the very one we shop at. Winn Dixie in Fort Pierce is about 40 minutes away. Good to know in case I run out!! Thanks!