Thread: Florida residents...Vitalicious

Threaded View

Default Florida residents...Vitalicious

When I order to be delivered to RI, I have my order within a few days since Vitalicious ships from NY.

I placed an ordered on Sunday to be delivered in Vero and not even a glimpse that my order has shipped. I called CS this morning, left a message and someone will call me back.......but maybe not until Monday!!

I took what I had left from RI and brought them with me.....and now I am OUT!!! I figured they would be here by today. I'm on a new medication that I have to take with a low fat snack to avoid side effects and the VitaBrownies were the perfect solution. 100 calories, low fat, great fiber and NO dairy.

Any Florida residents have any experience and can tell me how long your order took to ship? Does Publix carry them? How about Winn Dixie?

ETA: I just received an email from Customer Service. My order shipped on Tuesday and it will be delivered today. Strange I never got the notification with the tracking number. Whew!! I am going to check Publix today and see if they carry them. Just in case.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 05-01-2009 at 12:54 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards