Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sony Image Station closing program

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    aww man, I'm not sure, I probably wouldn't have signed up until I had my photos ready to be on the safe side. But I'm not sure.
    Thanks! I had planned to do it all while the browser was still open, but the kids got hungry. How inconvenient is that?

I need to order some pictures anyway, so I guess if I get the credit, it will be a nice surprise. I wonder if I could use a different e-mail?

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Do you have to make your $5 or more purchase at the same time you sign up, or just be sure to go back through the SR link? I signed up today, but I didn't have my pictures ready to be uploaded and closed the browser without ordering. I'm hoping to order tomorrow before they drop their program!

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Thanks! I had planned to do it all while the browser was still open, but the kids got hungry. How inconvenient is that?

I need to order some pictures anyway, so I guess if I get the credit, it will be a nice surprise. I wonder if I could use a different e-mail?
    I am having the same issue right now with the shutterfly offer. I signed up planning to make a purchase, but then I got busy with something and never got to place the order. When I finally got back to the computer I was hoping that by some odd chance my membership wouldn't have gone through, but dang, it did, and now I think I missed out on the (SM) shutterfly first purchase for new member offer.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I ordered my prints around midnight on 8/23 and already have my credit this morning!

I did go ahead and get the 20 free prints since I have soooo much to get caught up on!
    I ordered on 8/23 11:15pm, no credit. Guess you had to get the free 20 prints. Wish that would have been more clearly stated if so. But then again, I didn't need them now so probably wouldn't have ordered anyway! Oh well, hope they are nice frame worthy prints. I need an updated 8x10 the last one is of dd at age 10
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards