Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sony Image Station closing program

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Ooh, let me know how they turn out. I am going to be ordering some Christmas presents as well, Grandparent mugs! I just wanted to see the quality of prints before I spent alot of money.
    I ordered a mug for my mother for Christmas. I was able to get a regular sized white mug with 3 pics of my dd from WDW for $6.99!!!!! I was psyched...my mother collects these mugs of the grandkids, and we usually forget and have to get them at the mall at the last minute and they are almost $20!! Right now they are 30% off though so I wouldn't wait too long. I'll post when mine comes in to let you know how it comes out!

BTW, the calendars are 30% off too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Do we HAVE to use the 20 free prints, or can we just order something that is past the five dollar purchase? Thanks!

Veronica

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    Do we HAVE to use the 20 free prints, or can we just order something that is past the five dollar purchase? Thanks!

Veronica
    I didn't use any of my free 20. I bought some 5x7, 8x10 and a few 4x6. So I hope you don't! It takes a week to show up, so I'll be patient. NOT one of my virtues, but I'm working on it!

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I ordered a mug for my mother for Christmas. I was able to get a regular sized white mug with 3 pics of my dd from WDW for $6.99!!!!! I was psyched...my mother collects these mugs of the grandkids, and we usually forget and have to get them at the mall at the last minute and they are almost $20!! Right now they are 30% off though so I wouldn't wait too long. I'll post when mine comes in to let you know how it comes out!

BTW, the calendars are 30% off too.
    Thanks! I guess with those prices it would be worth it regardless. But I'm "the frugalizer" (dd's nickname for me) so I'll wait to see how yours come out!
    Last edited by cglaura; 08-24-2007 at 05:07 PM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Well I went ahead and placed an order for my 20 prints to be on the safe side, plus I ordered a really cute 4x 6 print book of all my photos from Las Vegas. All together with Shipping and tax I spent $14 somethin'.

I ordered my prints around midnight on 8/23 and already have my credit this morning!

I did go ahead and get the 20 free prints since I have soooo much to get caught up on!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got my credit too!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just wanted to share that I have tried every single photo company offered on SR over the past few months. The only one I have not received pics yet from is Clark (just did that one last week). Sony Image Station has by far been my favorite. They were excellent quality and arrived super fast. I think I ordered on a Monday and they were in my mailbox Thursday!!! I was planning to switch to using them all the time once I had tried all the different photo companies. Sad to see them go.
    Sunshine Rewards

Credit Received Already!! Woo Hoo!!

Do you have to make your $5 or more purchase at the same time you sign up, or just be sure to go back through the SR link? I signed up today, but I didn't have my pictures ready to be uploaded and closed the browser without ordering. I'm hoping to order tomorrow before they drop their program!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Do you have to make your $5 or more purchase at the same time you sign up, or just be sure to go back through the SR link? I signed up today, but I didn't have my pictures ready to be uploaded and closed the browser without ordering. I'm hoping to order tomorrow before they drop their program!

Thank you!
    aww man, I'm not sure, I probably wouldn't have signed up until I had my photos ready to be on the safe side. But I'm not sure.