Thread: eCampus drops eBates

Default eCampus drops eBates

Interesting news. Because of the practices that eBates employs, eCampus (one of our newest merchants) is dropping them as of the end of the month.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=93830

Another example of how it pays to run a clean program.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm I didn't know ebates was shady but then again I never looked into them as a rewards program. That's good news for SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

Its good to see the shady ones cut from sites! WOOT!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

You know, ebates was one of the first cash back programs I used. I haven't used them in a long, long time. Even if you're not a supermember, you can still get your money quicker than 3 months shopping with SR!

Now, if those 20 people who are watching one of my ebay auctions would just bid, I would have some $ to go shopping with.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Sahmy View Post
    You know, ebates was one of the first cash back programs I used. I haven't used them in a long, long time. Even if you're not a supermember, you can still get your money quicker than 3 months shopping with SR!

Now, if those 20 people who are watching one of my ebay auctions would just bid, I would have some $ to go shopping with.

What are you selling... Like i need to buy anything... But still whatch selling.....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    What are you selling... Like i need to buy anything... But still whatch selling.....
    It's a played with doll. From 1990. They're called Baby Face dolls by Galoob.

I had 6 listed; the last 3 are up tonight.

They apparently have a big collector base. I'm just happy to get them out of the house and get some extra cash.
    Sunshine Rewards