Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Wines Direct

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Sure hope you get credit. It would be ashame if you didn't. I think anything you order using the SR shopping link should be credited, although they may not honor the coupon twice. Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Sure hope you get credit. It would be ashame if you didn't. I think anything you order using the SR shopping link should be credited, although they may not honor the coupon twice. Good luck!
    I am actually going to email Jamie now and ask him about that. Nothing was ever said to us about anyone not being able to use the coupon twice.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    :

Nah, I know EXACTLY what I want, I just like to see what all you lushes like to drink.

Ya, you should feel sorry for me, look how I get picked on.
    Hey Cindy, I ordered the whites pack on Friday. Do you recall how long it takes for credit to show up on that one? It will be a nice treat to have new wine and a nice little credit at the same time!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

My wine came before my credit...wine in about two days...credit in about 4.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Default My Wines Direct Order Update

I received my order for wine today via FedEx. It came in perfect condition and is just as expected. I do want to mention that you need to be home in order to sign for the package. That was a big issue for us. FedEx finally was able to deliver it to us today, on the third try, only because one of us (over the age of 21) was home to sign for the package. For anyone who works during the day like our household, this might be an issue.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

My wine and my credits for the wine came today!!!!

Now, if I weren't still in Phase I of the South Beach Diet I could enjoy some of it

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    My wine and my credits for the wine came today!!!!

Now, if I weren't still in Phase I of the South Beach Diet I could enjoy some of it
    Shelley,
    Check out page 79 of the South Beach Diet book. I'm SURE it says that all wine is good!!! If it's not on page 79, try 93; if not there, then look at page 106. Keep reading until you find it!! While you're reading all those pages just continue to hold that glass of wine in your hand and savor every sip!

Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Shelley,
    Check out page 79 of the South Beach Diet book. I'm SURE it says that all wine is good!!! If it's not on page 79, try 93; if not there, then look at page 106. Keep reading until you find it!! While you're reading all those pages just continue to hold that glass of wine in your hand and savor every sip!

Michael
    Oh I know it's in there... and I am technically out of phase I, just repeating it by choice but I am probably going to have to make an exception. Going from a glass a day to a glass a week (okay, well 2 a week since I started this) has been tough!!

Today is last day for customers to place orders with standard shipping and guarantee its arrival by Christmas.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.