Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Wines Direct

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Default My Wines Direct

I ordered wine from My Wines Direct through SR about 6 days ago. I have gotten no confirmation from them in my e-mail or otherwise, nor do I see it showing up as pending in my SR account. Three days ago, my credit card was charged by them. Has anyone else had this experience? Do they e-mail you with confirmation like most other shopping sites?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think i only got a shipping confirmation from them once it shipped. I think it took about a week to credit. I bet you will see it this weekend when Tricia updates all the shopping credits for the week.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I ordered wine from My Wines Direct through SR about 6 days ago. I have gotten no confirmation from them in my e-mail or otherwise, nor do I see it showing up as pending in my SR account. Three days ago, my credit card was charged by them. Has anyone else had this experience? Do they e-mail you with confirmation like most other shopping sites?
    If you ordered the Red Jewels on Aug 21, I see it coming through. If not, PM me with your info, what you ordered etc.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Smile

Yes, I ordered Red Jewels, and I think it was on 8/21. Thanks, that makes me feel better about it. This is only my second shopping order, so I'm still trying to figure out how things work.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    If you ordered the Red Jewels on Aug 21, I see it coming through. If not, PM me with your info, what you ordered etc.
    Cindy, I know you watch all the wine orders very closley , Do they help you in placing your next order to see what was popular????
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Cindy, I know you watch all the wine orders very closley , Do they help you in placing your next order to see what was popular????
    OMG - LOL!!!

I almost feel sorry for you Cindy...almost...
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

:
    Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Nah, I know EXACTLY what I want, I just like to see what all you lushes like to drink.

Ya, you should feel sorry for me, look how I get picked on.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    :

Nah, I know EXACTLY what I want, I just like to see what all you lushes like to drink.

Ya, you should feel sorry for me, look how I get picked on.
    I am sorry cindy, I just thought it was good research! to know what is so popular to drink you might want to try it, See i asumed that you did not already order or have the entire wines direct catalog!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Remember, we are in the final days of ordering and using our exclusive coupon. This makes great gifts and can be put away for a long time, actually, the longer the better.

We probably won't get this good deal again, so take advantage now.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I ordered a box for a gift...it was a big hit! When I went to buy another case to keep as extra xmas gifts, I had to put down a different email address b/c they said I used the coupon already. Not sure if I will get credit for this order but it's a great deal anyway.
    Sunshine Rewards