Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extra Ticket

Well, crap. I was sooo excited cuz DH is able to get off on Friday, and said we could drive all the way so we'd have an extra full day. Called to add on to my ressie, and nothing at Pop available. There is a room at ASMu but I can't add it on to my free DDP, and would have to just get a 1 night room only for $110, then move to Pop the next day. Not what I wanted at all.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    Well, crap. I was sooo excited cuz DH is able to get off on Friday, and said we could drive all the way so we'd have an extra full day. Called to add on to my ressie, and nothing at Pop available. There is a room at ASMu but I can't add it on to my free DDP, and would have to just get a 1 night room only for $110, then move to Pop the next day. Not what I wanted at all.
    Keep trying - something might open up at POP.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I've been calling them every day just in case. CMs will be tired of me calling by Sept. Would be nice if I could just go to the website and check and add it on from there if a room became available.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Laurie, here's a quote:

No Expiration Option - Regular Magic Your Way Tickets expire 14 days after their first use. Choosing the No Expiration option means you are free to come back and take advantage of unused days at any time. Extra cost on top of the base-price ticket is:

1-day ticket not available for this

2 day ticket $8.11 with tax

3 day ticket $24.50 with tax

4 day ticket $53.25 w/tax

The No Expiration Option can be added after the initial ticket purchase, but you'll have to pay the full upgrade based on the original length of the ticket. For instance, if you buy a 4-day ticket and decide on the 2nd day of your vacation that you won't be using the rest of the ticket on this trip, you can add No Expiration for $53.25 and use the remaining 2 days on a future trip. Such upgrades are allowed within the first 14 days (day of first use plus 13 days).
    A lot more expensive now. I added the non-expiry before the change to Magic Your Way tickets and I think I paid $20. Whatever we paid, it was worth it at the time.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    I've been calling them every day just in case. CMs will be tired of me calling by Sept. Would be nice if I could just go to the website and check and add it on from there if a room became available.
    Maybe if they get tried of you calling they will find an available room! I am not sure if that is what happened for our Dec 07 trip or not but I called twice a day for months trying to add a Friday night. After a month or more a room was magically found. Good Luck!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Well, I guess they did get tired of me calling every day cuz I finally got my extra night!!! Every time I'd call, I'd give them 3 different codes to try, and finally a room came open with my Disney Visa Code. Now just counting down the days til I can make my ADR's. I hate this 90 day thing - although I probably would've changed my plans a hundred times by now. 17 days to go.

Thanks for the info on the non-exp. option. We'll still have the extra ticket. I was hoping that maybe we'd catch a park with PM/EMH hours on arrival day to use the extra ticket but it's AK-EMH, which isn't very late, so looks like we'll still have an extra. Don't know that paying $53 for the non-exp. one day ticket would be worth it unless we were to need a one day ticket at some point, then it would be cheaper. Don't think I'll be driving 9 hours to go to WDW for one day, though.