Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ADR's for my August trip...comments??

So here's my update on my dining ressies for our Aug. trip:

Thanks go to Pooh's Pal, our travel agent, who was able to get ALL of the ressies we wanted at ALL of the times we were looking for!!!

Here's the line-up:

Crystal Palace (L), check in day
    50's (L)
    LeCellier (D)
    Ohana (D)
    Ragalan Road (D)
    Hoop-Dee-Doo
    Tusker House (B)
    Rainforest (D, DTD)
    Boma...YEAH!! (D)

Whoo Hoo!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    We've been to LeCellier......it's one of our favorites.
    Been to Rose & Crown years ago and it was good. Been more recently and it was just ok.

Tutto Italia, thought it was overpriced for what you get, food was not great, and the service was just ok. Of course we were comparing it to what WE give for portions in our restaurant and what we charge. Hard to live up.

Been to Chef Mickey's last November for dinner. Seems to me they cut way back on the selections. Haven't been for breakfast.

Like O'Hana's but always feel rushed there. Food is very good.

Hoop de Doo Revue several times and loved it.

California Grill is a favorite of ours.

Been to Boma when it first opened. I know people swear by it but I wasn't impressed. Heard they changed the menu so maybe it's time to try it again.

Never been to Jiko or Yak & Yeti.

I would pick Prime Time 50's over SciFi anyday! Ask for an older server. The younger ones just don't have their heart in it.

We're going to Raglan Road in June and looking forward to that. I know Catherine has been....maybe she'll pop in with a review.

Have a great time.
    Kathie...one of the reasons we decided against Tutto, and only had it as a backup, was because of all the GREAT italian food around here. Dh's response when I asked him if he wanted to try it...Why go to WDW to have "
    Imitation Italian Food!!!"

I'm really excited to try Ragalan Road and Boma...those were really my "must do's" for this trip.

I really wanted to try Jiko, but we decided against it in favor of trying another rest. we hadn't tried before. All of the places we are going to will be new for us, with the exception of Rainforest, which we love and we had to stick in there. We will probably try Yak and Yeti for counter service (although results are not great) or a last minute lunch.

We decided to try the Tusker House b-fast instead of Chef Mickey's, and it won't be our last day like we had planned. Instead, we will use that ressie to be in AK early, before the park opens. We decided because the reviews of CM lately haven't been so great, and TH b-fast reviews have been goo...and...dd wanted to "meet" Daisy, that we'd give TH a try...I'm looking forward to it!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    So here's my update on my dining ressies for our Aug. trip:

Thanks go to Pooh's Pal, our travel agent, who was able to get ALL of the ressies we wanted at ALL of the times we were looking for!!!

Here's the line-up:

Crystal Palace (L), check in day
    50's (L)
    LeCellier (D)
    Ohana (D)
    Ragalan Road (D)
    Hoop-Dee-Doo
    Tusker House (B)
    Rainforest (D, DTD)
    Boma...YEAH!! (D)

Whoo Hoo!!!
    Anytime my friend!! I want reviews when you come home!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!