Thread: trouble with Fannie May?

Default trouble with Fannie May?

I am trying to order Gift Certificates from Fannie May using SR. It does say on the shopping page when I pull up Fannie May "5% back even for Gift Certificates". I can not find gift certificates on their site and when
    I called Fannie May they gave me an item # for gift certificates and when I put the item # in search it still does not come up. The person I talked to at Fannie May suggested the affiliate program contact them to get this resolved. How do I let SR know that there is this problem?
    Sunshine Rewards

We don't have any control at all over their site. I will be more then glad to alert Fannie Mae that there are no gift certs on their site (i did find a link for them and when I clicked it, it went to a blank page). Perhaps they are no longer carrying them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I have posted a link for the gift cards. Wow, they sure are hard to find, this should make it easier.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I will try it
    Last edited by disneyfreak7; 05-06-2009 at 03:07 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just tried the link and it brings me to page that says order gift cards and when I click on that it brings me to a blank Fannie May page. this is so frustrating. Thank you for looking into this.
    Sunshine Rewards