Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Offer Cancellations

Can't find them......they must be gone already.

I did them all except the Garden one and figured my DH would like that magazine so wanted to try it. We also order magazines for the restaurant and our current subscritions are running out. So.....I might keep these at $12 for the year.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

re: the magazines...I think they'd been pulling themselves away even last week. I signed up for the home arts one at least a week ago (already have the invoice) and never got credit. Then signed up for the health and wellness one, and didn't get credit. And I WANTED those magazines! Sure, I cancelled the golf one b/c I realized DH is never going to be in to golf, but I kept the Cooking mag and wanted those other two, but it just IRKS me that they never credited. harumph.

Of course, if they'd actually sent a magazine, rather than just an invoice (like Martha Stewart does, sends a magazine WITH the invoice), they might have seen more people sticking with it! Might want to suggest that to them.

re: paypal...what is it about paypal that worries the advertisers? I don't understand that.
    Sunshine Rewards