Thread: need a little help please

Default need a little help please

I am a little confused. Not usual! lol Anyways I am trying to buy something through Zales. The coupon says 20% and a gift card. I went through that link, however, it is only taking off 10% and not showing any words of a gift card during the check out. So as of the moment I am sitting in the middle of it. Is there a code of some sort that I need to put in...maybe I am just really missing something. Thank you very much ahead of time for any help. Sorry to be a pest and hope this message makes sense.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I wish i could help but I can't figure it out either. Are you at the point where you would put in the CC and check out or its just in your shopping cart? I'm wondering if maybe it shows up when you reach that point. I can see where you are seeing the 10% and that just looks like a website sale.

Maybe Tricia and Cindy will come back soon and give you an official answer on how this offer works.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just took a look and clicked on the coupon to get in. there were all kinds of specials, and the coupon says save up to 20percent, and thats what the sales say too. Also, there is a place on the opening page that says to click here to learn about the 50.00 gift card.

Free $50 Savings Card Details

Savings Card may be redeemed online or in-store August 27-September 30, 2007 for a $200 minimum purchase of regular and sale priced items. Cannot be applied to Brilliant Buys® or specially priced items. Savings Card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used as credit toward your Zales Diamond Card account. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Only one Savings Card per customer. Savings Card will not be issued with personalized jewelry or online exclusive purchases. Savings Card not valid in Zales Outlet locations.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 08-24-2007 at 04:11 PM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Default Thanks a bunch!

I totally missed that with all the words I guess. Thank you so much for the help!