Thread: New Auction items

Default New Auction items

Just put new auction items up, grab them while you can. Show your pride of Sunshine Rewards. This is a great way to get people asking you what is Sunshine Rewards and get yourself some signups.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Cindy and gang, would it be possible to have shorter lengths of time for the auctions?
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Cindy and gang, would it be possible to have shorter lengths of time for the auctions?
    Ya, I can make it shorter, but it just seems like no one bids till about a month goes by...would a Buy It Now be good if I can get Sguy to do that? Would you guys like to maybe even see a Sunshine store where you can purchase this stuff? Ideas welcome. We have our SR pins as a reward option, we could do it with these items too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Ya, I can make it shorter, but it just seems like no one bids till about a month goes by...would a Buy It Now be good if I can get Sguy to do that? Would you guys like to maybe even see a Sunshine store where you can purchase this stuff? Ideas welcome. We have our SR pins as a reward option, we could do it with these items too.
    I would like to see a store where you can buy it now...you never know when you might need a luggage tag or something else for an upcoming trip. One of my tags got ripped off my luggage by Delta....the address part was gone but the strap was still attached, go figure.

On another note: This last trip SW ripped a zipper pull off my BRAND NEW first time using luggage!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I would also like to see a store and/or shorter bid time. I have wanted a SR bag for a long time!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    A whole month or is it like ebay and wait until the last day(s). I would like to see a store/BIN option I think that would be nice!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'd love a SR store - I know I'd be buying
    Sunshine Rewards