Thread: Not qualifting for surveys

Default Not qualifting for surveys

I haven't qualified for a survey for over a week. I try all three daily surveys every day. Sometimes it tells me right away they have nothing for me. But other times it takes me through pages (like 12) of long questions before it tells me I don't qualify. This is getting really frustrating. Is anyone else having the same problem. I am trying to earn money for our trip to WDW in the fall, but without qualifying for surveys the earning is going to take a long time.

A lot of people have been posting they been having more trouble qualifying lately. I have had more trouble lately, not having as many options or getting bumped more from surveys I have not qualified for. I know surveys are not always plentiful, so I wouldn't stress too much. It can be frustrating, though. There is not much you can do if you don't meet the demongraphics. Keep trying and hopefully you will get lucky with all the effort.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

This is the worst time ever for me on SR. I have gone from a rank of 6 on the big board to 36. I get almost no surveys or offers to credit and I'm making no money at all. I'll give it a couple more days and see if it doesn't pick up, but I may just take a break from this for a bit.

glad to see this post (misery loves company )
    I haven't gotten a survey this whole month... When I started SR I used to get 25 daily surveys a month... and then we had the holiday slow down and now this... I want so much to do surveys...it is the main way I make money...I hope they come back soon.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by lkturner View Post
    This is the worst time ever for me on SR. I have gone from a rank of 6 on the big board to 36. I get almost no surveys or offers to credit and I'm making no money at all. I'll give it a couple more days and see if it doesn't pick up, but I may just take a break from this for a bit.
    I feel the same way, I think I need little break too. I don't know if the advertisers all have my info, but lately I have had a very hard time getting offers to credit. I haven't had much luck qualifying for surveys either. Very frustrating.

Unless I do a lot of shopping, I don't see how I will make SM this quarter.
    Claudia

I'm in a slump as well. It's not the first time.....I know it won't be the last time.

Just keep trying is my motto.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I am going to end this thread on the positive note of the last poster. Unfortunately there isn't anything SR can do about people qualifying or not. The only advice we can give is to try at different times of the day and to keep on trying. There are just times when we all have issues especially if we have gotten surveys a long time running. There are just so many surveys out there. Good luck and think positive...its free money!
    Sunshine Rewards