Thread: Account reminder

Default Account reminder

Just a little reminder to check your account information (address, etc) before cashing out for your rewards. Especially if you've moved!! Once you redeem, any changes would have to be done manually by Tricia . We all know we'd rather have Tricia spend her time looking for more offers and processing what we've done! I just make it a habit now to check my account information prior to doing any cashout.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Just a little reminder to check your account information (address, etc) before cashing out for your rewards. Especially if you've moved!! Once you redeem, any changes would have to be done manually by Tricia . We all know we'd rather have Tricia spend her time looking for more offers and processing what we've done! I just make it a habit now to check my account information prior to doing any cashout.
    I love you for this!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post

So if we wanted it to go to a different addres say like a hotel! while on vacation we should just change the addres in our account settings????
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.