Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Mother's Day!

happy mother's day everyone! i wish you all a blessed day full of love, laughter and happiness.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms and Grandmas!!!! Enjoy your special day!

Happy Mother's Day to Everyone!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day, Moms!
    Sunshine Rewards

I was suprised with breakfast in bed this morning. Cracked me up. The girls obviously know that I love chocolate. So they brought up a tray with literally all of the chocolate they could find in the pantry. Two different kinds of chocolate Fiber One bars. A bowl of mixed oreos, green christmas m&ms, 100 calorie oreo pack, and cereal. Then a chocolate covered brownie. Oh, and a bag of Dove dark chocolate caramels. LOL! They said that they were going to make me chocolate milk but just settled on white milk. It was the craziest breakfast but so sweet. (no...I did NOT eat it all)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

My day started off great, opening presents. Tricia got me a beautiful claddah necklace from Myjewerlrybox, and the bonus freshwater pearl necklace was with it. Jeff got me a really pretty silver heart and pave"diamond heart combo that was inscribed from Things Remembered. Other daughter got me a handmade mantel doily with horses on it to put underneath my Scatmans urn. We then headed to the beach bar where my favorite Reggae band was playing and had brunch. After that we headed to my moms and spent some time there, and then had some dinner at Bob Evans (I just wanted a salad), so it was all good today. Now, I'm settling in for a much needed foot rub and hot cup of tea. Hope everyone else had as good a day as I had.

Oh ya, Tricia, you gma was in remembrance mood of your chocolate fetish and was telling me how you use to hide chocolate candy bars in the refrig. I told her about your Mothers Day breakfast and she was cracking up.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I had to work, today. But, I get to take care of babies so it is fitting that I would be there, today. When I came home, my girls gave me presents including lots of chocolate (somehow they know I love it, too) and several lotions/creams. One was a foot cream so I got a foot rub, also. Now, they are back at mom's paying her back the money the borrowed to buy my gifts. They wrote their first checks.

Here is my Mother's Day gift to all of you. This is a video I found while hunting up a chore/allowance list. It is beautiful and I think represents great moms.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQhPM...layer_embedded