What made your join SR? Why did you come here? I wanted to see what April (askomsky) was 'fussing' all about She asked me one day, "Well you're on SR right?" I said, "No, what's SR?!" Been hooked ever since

Were you leary and think we could be a scam, and if so, what convinced you otherwise? At first I wasn't sure how it worked with how fast you can earn $$ but it came in faster than anywhere else; and then when I got the Pay Pal money the first time; I wasn't worried!
Did you do/currently do other sites as well?I still receive e-mails from one other site; they are mainly an e-mail earning site; at least for me that is all they are; but most of the time I don't even do the e-mail clicks. I have went onto one other site; and that was due to the good deal and you didn't have the offer; I did ask if you could get it; but they company wouldn't let you have the deal; so I went through them.

Do you just shop or do surveys or offers or all? If you don't do all, why not?I shop and do surveys. I usually do not do the "free" offers because they are repetitive and many times I get pulled away from finishing them that I don't finish it; so it really turns out to be a waste of my time.