Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No offers crediting

Default No offers crediting

Normally I have had trouble qualifying for surveys on a regular basis, so I took a couple months off and now i am doing better ( My fav is nowOTX), but not 1 of the offers i do qualify, i get the end of the offer and i sure do get the snail mail , email and calls, but none credit. I have gone to the boards and done the suggestions and also cleared cookies and got a new email account and nothing works. At one time I had 10 pending, what else can I do? These offers take a bit of time (if you read them as we are supposed to), is there some new "trick" to get them to credit, is there something else I can do....as I already I stopped doing offers for months, what am I doing wrong, what can I do right?

thank you!!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you haven't had ANYTHING credit at all then there is an issue. If some things are crediting but most are not then I would say that perhaps your info is in the databases. If OTX is crediting fine for you then I don't think it is a problem with the cookies since those track by cookies. My only suggestion is that it does happen sometimes. We aren't able to make them credit. We can only suggest things to do to help you figure out why they aren't. If you have done all of the things we suggest...taking time off, using a new email address, doing each survey slowly, opening and checking out some of the offers in each offer, confirming the emails...then unfortunately you are doing all you can. Let me know if you haven't had ANY credits come through since you started back doing offers or if you are just having a high percentage of them not crediting but some are crediting. There is a big difference since one means you might have a cookie blocker of some sort and one means you just have oversaturated the market with your info and should keep trying.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have gotten credits for most of the surveys I take, but none of the offers have credited at all, I deleted several last month that didn't credit and have 11 pending now to no avail. I have had the hit and miss in the past, but I have never had a 0-11 ever in the two years I been here. I went to my history and I have NO "offers" showing that went through since December 2008 everything I have is either click, shopping or surveys. (The only maybe in over 6 months is a colorado tourism one that may have been a offer....nothing else though. UGHHHHH!!!

Well it sounds strange to say the least. Since shopping and some of the surveys credit through cookies and you are getting credit for those then it seems they are set correctly. I would make sure you don't have a toolbar or something installed that might be intercepting cookies but it doesn't sound like it. Do you do the freebie offers on other sites? If so that could be causing some of the problem. Otherwise, I don't think we can pinpoint what the problem is. There isn't an overall issue with offers crediting so it isn't on the SR end. However it is very odd to have nothing credit so I am leaning towards thinking there is another issue. If you have done anything through other sites sometimes they set cookies or toolbars that will give the credit for those things to the other site. Do a really good cleaning and scan of your computer to check for these things. I am sorry I don't have a better answer for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

I know I am frustrated trying to figure out what is going on, as nothing has changed, the same computer, I do not belong to anything other than SR, I go to only 2 websites....outside of anything through SR (perezhilton for gossip, and foxnews for news) as I am not a big joiner. I just don't want to waste what little spare time I have ...if things aren't going to credit and then b & c on the forums that nothing credits...lol.....so I guess I will just quit the offers and surrender trying to make SM and just do the surveys and exhale and let it go...

thanks for your help

Lynn

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I wish I had some great insight to share but I don't. I often go in dry spells and then hit great crediting spells. It sounds like you are in one major dry spell. Sigh.

The only other things I can offer is making sure you are clicking on the confirmation emails (all of them) and possibly seeing if your internet provider can reset your IP address if that is possible. Sometimes the offers track by IP so if you do too many of the same kind at once they stop crediting as they don't think you are serious.

Good luck.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had a similar problem a few months ago and someone suggested that I check out my IP address. When I checked my IP address, I found that the High Speed part of Net Zero was giving me two separate IP addresses. Once I turned the High Speed off, I checked again and it showed I only had one IP address. With the High Speed off, offers started crediting for me again almost immediately. I'm not sure if this will help you or not, but I thought I would throw that out there just in case.
    Sunshine Rewards

Also, make sure you don't have other programs running while you are doing offers. I found that nothing would credit for me if I had AOL open when I was doing credits because AOL uses it's own IP address. So the offers were tracking both IPs and switching back and forth so maybe the start cookie was on one IP and the ending was on the other. This means they didn't track right and I never got credit for anything.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Also, make sure you don't have other programs running while you are doing offers. I found that nothing would credit for me if I had AOL open when I was doing credits because AOL uses it's own IP address. So the offers were tracking both IPs and switching back and forth so maybe the start cookie was on one IP and the ending was on the other. This means they didn't track right and I never got credit for anything.
    Thanks for the tip Janet. I didn't know this and am sure I've had AOL open a ton while I've done offers.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Thanks for that piece of advice - I always have other screens open and sometimes I have AOL open! Wish there was a Smilie with a light bulb because one just went one in my head!!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187