Thread: Where is my Paypal payout?

Question Where is my Paypal payout?

I am new with SR, within the past year or so. I have just cashed out my first payment. I did so on April 9th. Anyone have an idea when I will see that transferred into my PP account?

Thanks!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by hornzb5 View Post
    I am new with SR, within the past year or so. I have just cashed out my first payment. I did so on April 9th. Anyone have an idea when I will see that transferred into my PP account?

Thanks!
    Per the paypal guidelines :
    PayPal cashouts will appear in your account by the last day of the month in the month after you cash out, or the next business day. (For example, if you cash out December 14, your payment will appear in your account on January 31).

So May 31st you should see it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Probably June 1st, since May 31st is a Sunday.

Welcome to the forum!!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Per the paypal guidelines :
    PayPal cashouts will appear in your account by the last day of the month in the month after you cash out, or the next business day. (For example, if you cash out December 14, your payment will appear in your account on January 31).

So May 31st you should see it.
    Grrr! I was hoping it wouldn't be the very end of the month. I saw that note, but thought maybe I had a chance of getting it earlier. shoot! We are taking a WDW vacation May 23-30. Bummer!! But thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post

Welcome to the forum!!!
    Thanks, Lori!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post

Welcome to the forum!!!
    Ahh yeah that would be the case, didn't bother looking at the calendar to see what day it fell on.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by hornzb5 View Post
    Grrr! I was hoping it wouldn't be the very end of the month. I saw that note, but thought maybe I had a chance of getting it earlier. shoot! We are taking a WDW vacation May 23-30. Bummer!! But thanks for your help!

Ah darn!

Well, the good news is that it will be there in your paypal after you get back. And you can use that to pay towards anything you might put on a credit card, that sort of thing.

Now that you know when pp shows up, in the future you can make your cashouts towards the end of any given month, to maximize what you're cashing out for.
    Sunshine Rewards