Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom/Personalized Disney HALLOWEEN Shirts

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Sorry, was out all day! I take it you found it then!! There are LOTS of very talented people over there! Did you find just the MNSSHP thread or the entire Creative DISigns section?? Either way there's LOTS to choose from!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Sorry, was out all day! I take it you found it then!! There are LOTS of very talented people over there! Did you find just the MNSSHP thread or the entire Creative DISigns section?? Either way there's LOTS to choose from!!
    VERY talented people. Only thing that "bothers" me is that they have backgrounds on them. Not sure if that makes sense. But if you just want the letters then you have to do them yourself and cut them out, there is just no way. So I guess I have to get over it here and get some printed up. Lots of fun ones. I am going to get some for the girls printed up so then they will match.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Yeah, I know what you mean. Unless you have a white t-shirt w/white background it can be kinda frustrating. I tried to have a border around the background so I could cut it out better & so it didn't just look like a white square....if that makes sense!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Yeah I am thinking about doing something like that. Tonight I am going to try to make my first tee shirts for my DDs, I found some tees at Target. It is hard because the girls are 2 (almost 3) and 5 so one is in toddler clothes and the other is in girls...so getting things to match are kinda hard. I just ended up buying a XS shirt in the girls section and the 2yo will wear that, it actually will work ok.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by schachteles View Post
    THANKS, which section should I look on over there for people with ideas?? I am thinking that finding someone that way or doing them myself will be the best.
    If you haven't found them already they are in Creative DISigns under Just for Fun
    Sunshine Rewards

I found them...GREAT ideas...hard to pick which to do...I got a bunch printed...I am hoping that I can get them fused to the shirts tomorrow. I will post pictures if they work out.

I can't wait to see how it turns out! I'm thinking of making some Disney Halloween shirts as well.
    THANKS, Mom2aPrincess!!

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the suggestions on shirts...I ordered from Jiffyshirts.com good deals, I got 4 shirts for like $21.00 shipped, I would have spent more then that likely if I found them in a store not to mention all the time.

I hope that they are nice. I am concerned about the fact that the biggest you can get for the transfers is 8.5 by 11 since my DH is a XXL, but it will work.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I couldn't find shirts for my family due to the different sizes. For DS10months, I used white undershirts (with the snaps). For DD6 and a friend age 5 I bought a package of boys tshirts - cheap this way!

Then I just bought the big tshirts for DH at AC Moore. He is a big guy but the picture still showed up good because it was a white pattern on a white shirt.
    Sunshine Rewards