Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom/Personalized Disney HALLOWEEN Shirts

Default Custom/Personalized Disney HALLOWEEN Shirts

We are going to be going to MNSSHP twice on our upcoming trip...one night the girls will be going to BBB and getting the works done, but I still want them to do something for the second night...obviously something CHEAPER ...I was thinking that personalized/customized shirts would be fun, but I cannot seem to find Halloween ones...anyone have ideas??

THANKS

Zazzle has a ton of Halloween designs...like over 400 pages worth! I just searched for "halloween."
    And best of all you can get SR credits for them!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Zazzle has a ton of Halloween designs...like over 400 pages worth! I just searched for "halloween."
    And best of all you can get SR credits for them!
    HMMM...I looked at them through Disney, but there was nothing specific. Guess we will have to check it out better.

THANKS.

Are you looking specifically for Disney designs?

I found a couple under Mickey & Friends and two under Pooh. I tried to post them here, but they won't let me copy them.

I saw those, don't really just want a mickey vampire or minnie on a broom...guess I will have to think of something else.

I saw someone selling personalized Disney Halloween shirts on ebay just tonight!
    THANKS, Mom2aPrincess!!

Sunshine Rewards

Make them! We made a bunch of t-shirts for our trip last year using iron on transfer sheets from Michael's and plain t's. If you watch the ads, Michaels and Joanns has t's on sale 2 for $5. I searched the internet for Disney clip art and made all kinds of different designs
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

There is an entire thread of MNSSHP images on Dis that you can copy & print onto transfer paper to make your own. They even have a section for non-MNSSHP images too. There are LOTS of creative people over there! Check it out! And nice! If you ask any of those that can make them, they will personalize it for you!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    There is an entire thread of MNSSHP images on Dis that you can copy & print onto transfer paper to make your own. They even have a section for non-MNSSHP images too. There are LOTS of creative people over there! Check it out! And nice! If you ask any of those that can make them, they will personalize it for you!
    THANKS, which section should I look on over there for people with ideas?? I am thinking that finding someone that way or doing them myself will be the best.

WOW there are some AWESOME shirts out there. Just have to decide what to do now...