Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last Day

Default Last Day

For the free 16 oz bag of chopped onions at MySpiceSage. If you even need one spice, this is a great deal.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/MySpiceSage/
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Does the free bag show up in the shopping cart before checkout?
    Mine isn't there, so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out.
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

No, I believe it will just be in your order if its the same as in the past.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    No, I believe it will just be in your order if its the same as in the past.
    Good to know, as mine didn't show up in my cart or my confirmation e-mail, either.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I have got to order my Paris Seasonings or I won't be having veggies and dip for lunch next week!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The Tuscan seasoning is excellent for dipping your italian bread in. I use it with olive oil, its perfect. I also love love love the pizza seasoning. I even use it on frozen pizzas to make them better. Sometimes I just take an english muffin and spread it with spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce then the pizza seasoning, some parmesan, put in toaster oven, perfect for lunch or snack, and cheap. I watch for the English Muffiins to go on sale BOGO. lol, yep, I'm cheap.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Ordered a couple of days ago and it already came today! Yes, I did get the free bag of onions despite it not showing up anywhere during checkout or on my e-mail confirmation. The onions are in a good size bag.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow, I'm glad I saw this post, I've been wanting to check them out! It is very cool that they let you pick out a free spice to try - now I can try something new that I didn't want to buy a whole bag of!

I got the Tuscan spice blend too, I do a lot of bread making and olive oil dipping sauces so that sounds great!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Wink

I ordered some Italian Seasoning, a FREE sample of their Basil and hopefully I'll get the FREE Onions too! Such a deal...and the site also took th 10% off coupon code! WOW!!

Yesterday I just shared some of my Paris seasoning with my boss, now she's in love with MySpiceSage and wants more...wish I could get her on Sunshine too!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Is everyone who made a purchase yesterday in here signed up in our other thread to win free spices?