Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last Day

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Is everyone who made a purchase yesterday in here signed up in our other thread to win free spices?
    Just posted it there also. Thanks Cindy!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Just want to say that I am really impressed with myspicesage!! There shipping was really reasonable and fast, the spices are great, and that free bag of dried onions was HUGE!!

I'm so glad I gave them a try!!

Oh, and my credit showed up in my pending really fast - can't beat that!!
    Last edited by LuvMyBoys; 05-22-2009 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Added
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I'm addicted to the Paris Seasonings. I literally eat it every day now! I ordered the bag that is as big as the onions. LOL! I didn't need another bag of onions, but I had to place an order anyway. I got the barbecue seasoning this time as my sample and am anxious to try it out this weekend.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Just want to say that I am really impressed with myspicesage!! There shipping was really reasonable and fast, the spices are great, and that free bag of dried onions was HUGE!!

I'm so glad I gave them a try!!

Oh, and my credit showed up in my pending really fast - can't beat that!!

ME TOO!! Unbelievably fast!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm addicted to the Paris Seasonings. I literally eat it every day now! I ordered the bag that is as big as the onions. LOL! I didn't need another bag of onions, but I had to place an order anyway. I got the barbecue seasoning this time as my sample and am anxious to try it out this weekend.
    Tricia - I read you use the Paris seasoning to make a dip... what's your recipe?? I ordered it because I read that you really like it; so I thought I'd try it out!

I am also impressed by the seasonings! This was my first order; and I"m sure I'll be back for more!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards