Thread: One Hanes Place Shopping Credit

Default One Hanes Place Shopping Credit

Anyone who has ordered from here, do you recall how long it took to show up as a pending credit? I ordered last weekend and have already received my order, but don't see it pending. Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

If you ordered 4 items on August 16th, I see it on our report. They may just do credits once or twice a month and yours hasn't been processed.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    If you ordered 4 items on August 16th, I see it on our report. They may just do credits once or twice a month and yours hasn't been processed.
    I ordered 8 items on Aug. 19???
    Sunshine Rewards

i don't see that one showing up at all. If you don't see something in the next couple of days, file a TT with all the confirmation email info.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Will do! Thanks so much. I might add that 4 of the 8 items I ordered were NOT what I ordered. I called their 800 number today and they're supposed to be sending me what I ordered and I'll send those FUGLY (trust me!) shirts from Just My Size back - which, although I didn't open up the package, appeared to be a HUGE, HUGE size. I didn't even order any shirts
    Sunshine Rewards