Thread: Another Question....

Default Another Question....

ok so i am going to the paid section and seeing the survey or something (where it says move to pending) how come on most of them i enter my phone number in and they say something like out of range ?

Are those the things you guys are filling out to get the most money ? I am still trying to figure this out

Are you trying to do the Opinion Surveys or paid offers? Are you in the USA?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you are going to the link that says offers/contest and then all offers. These are mixed, some are paid offers, these would be ones where you pay for something and receive something in return as well as a reward for completing the offer (i.e. Netflix, Blockbuster, Simply Karen, Book clubs), some are paid trials, these would be ones where you try a product or service and pay a shipping and handling fee or give a cc that will only be charged if the service isnt cancelled within the trial period (i.e Napster, Google Profits, eauction success) in return you get to try the service or product and you also get a reward for trying it, next you have memberships (i.e. Classmates, Elitemate, eharmony, ECN research, Synovate) these are ones where you are paid to join a service or survey company and get paid a reward for doing so. All of the previous are one shot deals. You do the offer and recieve credit or dont and you cant try them again. The final category would be free offers. These are the ones that seem like surveys because they ask you to complete a million trials. You have to click yes or no. These are usually for .75 or less. These dont require any kind of cc. You can change up your email address to receive credit for these. You can also try these again if you DONT receive credit the first time. You can only recieve credit for each ONCE though so dont retry ones you have gotten credit for. Dont complete a large number of these each day or week. Work these slowly or you will find they dont credit very well. Finally, you phone number issue. I cant be sure why they are not excepting your phone number unless you are using a number that is no longer in service, is made up and doesnt exist, or is a private phone number. These things will sometimes cause issues with acceptance. Other than that I havent found problems with numbers being accepted. If you have any other questions let us know. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards