Thread: !st time order with Mothernature.com and I am irritated...

Default !st time order with Mothernature.com and I am irritated...

I was so excited to see Mothernature.com because I shop at health food stores occasionally, but not all of them stock the different products that I want. I thought this site would be great because right on the banner link it says no tax and free shipping.

Well, I just placed my first order but I must not have been paying attention. After I placed the order I realized they had charged me $4.99 for shipping! So I tried to call their phone order # to see if they would fix it. The web site says you can call 24/7, but I got a message saying their office was closed! Grr...looks like I will have to deal with this tomorrow.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I see the free shipping on the banner but when I click on the banner, it says the shipping is $4.99 at the top of the page. Maybe there is a minimum purchase for the free shipping to kick in? I didn't put anything in my cart.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm not sure if there was a minimum to get free shipping. It didn't say anything about it on the site. When I looked today, I did see where it said all orders $4.99 shipping. I just tried to call and find out, but after waiting on hold for over 20 min I gave up.

I will have to try back later when I have more time.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards