Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some houskeeping things

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Some houskeeping things

Hey guys! Just wanted to touch base with everyone on a few things that might be getting a little out of hand or cumbersome. This site is afterall all about customer service and quick, prompt and accurate answers.

The first issue is with trouble tickets being filed, threads being created and emails being sent requesting last possible dates for cash out that will ensure timely delivery for your trips. You all know that in the perfect world Tricia would personally let each of you know the best day to cash out for your trip to maximize your rewards. This takes a lot of time out for her to have to reply to everyone who makes these requests based on the date that they are going. I think that a good practice for everyone to put into place is to follow the guidelines of cashing out at least 2 weeks before you need the certificates. This will ensure that you get them on time. If an issue arises and you need them to arrive much quicker or you need a number emailed to you then file a ticket or use the email. This will ensure that Tricia can get to those special request sin atimely manner because she doesnt have to respond to those requests for cashout dates to be calculated. If there is an issue where your cashout wont arrive in a timely manner I assure you that Tricia will let you know by email. The 2 weeks standard is of course for gift cards and not paypal which only occurs twice a month. There is always a very good chance those certificates will arrive early and usually do but lets keep the 2 weeks as the standard and noone gets disappointed. Thanks!

The second issue is requesting the status of trouble tickets on the forum. Tricia cant research a trouble ticket from the forum. If a trouble ticket has been marked under SR review it has been seen and is being handled. Once it is seen and handled it is marked Submitted to merchant. Once it is submitted to merchant it is out of Tricia's hands. She cant do anything else but wait like the rest of us. I know it is hard to be patient but we dont really have any other avenues. There are certain advertisers and merchants that Tricia will see widespread issues with and she will post when she has any updates on those.

I think we all want this to be a place that we all can get information. What we dont want is to make the forums a place for specific account information. We also dont want to bog Tricia down with questions that pertain to specific cashout dates for our personal trips. At over 500 members that could take alot of time and energy away from the things that help us and Tricia make money.

Thanks guys!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well said J-Dog! lol.

Very good points, Janet. I was afraid from the title of your thread that you were going to make us clean again!

Thanks Janet, I think thats all information that we need to know, and sometimes forget, just how much of Trica's time we use, and how she could be spending that time to better the entire group.

Spock: The needs of the many out way the needs of the few!

Thanks!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Very good points, Janet. I was afraid from the title of your thread that you were going to make us clean again!
    ROFL maybe I should have used a different title
    Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    ROFL maybe I should have used a different title
    Yeah, I got to admit I thought the same thing. Realizing that, I wonder why I opened to read it then?

Oh, by the way, you'll be glad to know I cleaned my bathroom today Janet!
    Last edited by TIAMOMMA; 08-25-2007 at 08:30 PM. Reason: growing senile, forgot to add something.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you Janet.....you so make up the other half of my brain.

And remember, if someone really has something important they need to find out, you can PM me and I will do my best to research it.

On the lines of trouble tickets, we have had quite a few for offers that were free, like the Vista print shirts...we cannot even dispute this if it involves a free offer, so there is really no point to file a trouble ticket on it.

Also, if you get paid and your trouble ticket is still open, PM me with the details and Iwill close it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    Well said J-Dog! lol.
    J-Dog??????? Now THAT'S funny!!!!!!!!

Thanks for tidying up our forum Janet!

You know me...all about the CLEAN

Sincerely,

J-DOG

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    You know me...all about the CLEAN