Thread: Please help, I'm confused!

Default Please help, I'm confused!

I signed up for the EyeBuyDirect offer(at least I think I did, my first offer) and moved it to pending. I see that someone else in another thread did as well, but they listed a date and "credit hold" after. Please tell me what this means because I don't see this listed anywhere on my account. I am wondering if I did this wrong. Nothing comes up in the pending slot on my account either, but I didn't know if it has to be manually put there. Thanks for all of the help and patience that everyone has given me!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by secretmoney View Post
    I signed up for the EyeBuyDirect offer(at least I think I did, my first offer) and moved it to pending. I see that someone else in another thread did as well, but they listed a date and "credit hold" after. Please tell me what this means because I don't see this listed anywhere on my account. I am wondering if I did this wrong. Nothing comes up in the pending slot on my account either, but I didn't know if it has to be manually put there. Thanks for all of the help and patience that everyone has given me!
    Have you checked your account history? Do you see it as a hold there? Go under member zone --> acct history --> and you might see it as pending there.

If not go under offers/contests --> pending offers --> and see if it's listed there instead.

HTH!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

I am not certain about this offer, but usually when you buy something (which I think this one you had to order eyeglasses) These offers will show up in your account once they have notified Sunshine Rewards that you made a purchase. After that they will show up on your account as a credit on hold until a certain date. I hope this helps and keep going, once you get into the swing of earning credits you will be a super member before you know it
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oooh, I thought it was a sign-up, I didn't know a purchase was required. I thought those were under shopping! I get it now! Thanks so much.