Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Family Vacation

It doesn't effect me, but will Tricia's trip effect her cashout abilities/their timeliness? Should this be announced ahead of time.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post

It doesn't effect me, but will Tricia's trip effect her cashout abilities/their timeliness? Should this be announced ahead of time.
    I'm still trying to figure out exactly what will be slowed down that week and what will not. We leave early Friday and do not get back until late the next Saturday. So that's a full 8 days. The daily surveys are now taken care of to credit on their own. About 70% of our offers are now auto credits. The other 30% will wait until I come home. At this point, ALL shopping credits will wait until I get home. Disney cashouts will probably stop on about the 19th and not pick up again until the 29th. Cindy will keep the others going. New offers will likely be a little slow that week, but Cindy will continue adding coupons. Almost all trouble tickets except urgent tech issues will have to wait until we get back because they just take so much time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out exactly what will be slowed down that week and what will not. We leave early Friday and do not get back until late the next Saturday. So that's a full 8 days. The daily surveys are now taken care of to credit on their own. About 70% of our offers are now auto credits. The other 30% will wait until I come home. At this point, ALL shopping credits will wait until I get home. Disney cashouts will probably stop on about the 19th and not pick up again until the 29th. Cindy will keep the others going. New offers will likely be a little slow that week, but Cindy will continue adding coupons. Almost all trouble tickets except urgent tech issues will have to wait until we get back because they just take so much time.
    Not only this, But us who have been around for awhile will know to step it up and help out with questions and such, so don't worry we'll be here to help Cindy and Janet out.

Default Sunshine Family Vacation

As most of you know, the Sunshine Family will be on vacation in WDW in October. I'm going to start this thread to begin addressing any of the concerns of those of you who are planners.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    Not only this, But us who have been around for awhile will know to step it up and help out with questions and such, so don't worry we'll be here to help Cindy and Janet out.
    You all are so fabulous.

We'll do a little announcement to everyone officially as well as it gets closer and add some language to the Help and Contact pages of the site to ensure that everyone knows in advance and knows to come check over here.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia, is there any chance you are going to do a special Disney cashout BEFORE your vacation? Just trying to plan when I need to be available to my PC!!

Trica, and the Entire SunshineFamily, You deserve your WDW vacation in October, I am sure what ever comes up can be handled or can wait until you return. I know it seems like we chain you to your computers, but we know you need this and i hope you have a great trip. Bring back lots of photos, and we will try and not bombard you when you return! Do have a Great trip your great and all that you do for SR is wonderful! Enjoy!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    As most of you know, the Sunshine Family will be on vacation in WDW in October. I'm going to start this thread to begin addressing any of the concerns of those of you who are planners.
    The only thing we ask is that all of you have the time of your lives!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Trica, and the Entire SunshineFamily, You deserve your WDW vacation in October, I am sure what ever comes up can be handled or can wait until you return. I know it seems like we chain you to your computers, but we know you need this and i hope you have a great trip. Bring back lots of photos, and we will try and not bombard you when you return! Do have a Great trip your great and all that you do for SR is wonderful! Enjoy!
    Seconded.

Saw Tricia's ticker and thought this thread could use a bump!