Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Benihana - Orlando??

Default Benihana - Orlando??

Can anyone tell me what to expect price-wise for the Benihana's in Orlando? We want to go for dinner one night but I can't get a menu with prices online and we don't live near one.

TIA
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I Dunno...But I love this place. lol

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

What are you wanting food wise? I go to the one in downtown houston frequently. Its definetly not my favorite restaurant here but I hear its good elsewhere.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    What are you wanting food wise? I go to the one in downtown houston frequently. Its definetly not my favorite restaurant here but I hear its good elsewhere.
    Probably just the teppanyaki style dinner (just like chicken or shrimp). We usually go to Kobe's but their prices have gone up A LOT in the past 2 years. I know Benihana's is expensive but I can a gift card through Amex to help cut the cost.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think we have a menu at work so I'll check on that status and possibly scan it for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a menu for Benihana on my computer. I tried to attach it but of course its in a pdf format and is too big. PM me your email and I'll send it your way.
    Sunshine Rewards

They have entrees ranging from $17 to $40. I usually get the shrimp and chicken combo which is about $25 I think. Add on another 3.00 to get your rice fried.

Benihana is our FAVORITE restaurant.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Thanks for all of the info and advice!!

We have decided to go to Cheesecake Factory for dinner that night instead. I hear lots of good things about their food and we haven't been to one yet.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Thanks for all of the info and advice!!

We have decided to go to Cheesecake Factory for dinner that night instead. I hear lots of good things about their food and we haven't been to one yet.
    That is a much better choice. I love cheesecake factory. Everything on the menu is tasty. If you don't eat cheesecake order one anyway. I hate cheesecake but I love theirs as they don't taste like cheesecake.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    That is a much better choice. I love cheesecake factory. Everything on the menu is tasty. If you don't eat cheesecake order one anyway. I hate cheesecake but I love theirs as they don't taste like cheesecake.
    We will definetly be ordering a few slices!! Their menu is so diverse and so many things sound good! I'm very excited about trying it out
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie