Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Benihana - Orlando??

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    We will definetly be ordering a few slices!! Their menu is so diverse and so many things sound good! I'm very excited about trying it out
    I don't think I've ever gotten the same thing twice - entree or dessert wise. If you don't have access to a fridge in your room or a microwave you might want to consider sharing food with someone else. The portions are very large and are about 3 servings each.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I don't think I've ever gotten the same thing twice - entree or dessert wise. If you don't have access to a fridge in your room or a microwave you might want to consider sharing food with someone else. The portions are very large and are about 3 servings each.
    Wow, 3 servings each!!! We were planning on getting it to go, b/c we have the 4 boys with us and we have enough table service meals to deal with during the Disney part of our trip.

So I guess splitting 4 adult size meals btwn the 6 of us would not be a problem?? I was wondering if it would be enough food!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I LOVE the cheesecake factory. We have one about an hour away so when the girlfriends go up there to shop at Christmastime, we eat there. YUMMY. Last time I got two cheesecake slices because I could not decide. I asked them both to come to go and ate a little of each and took the rest home to eat all weekend. What a treat!
    <Sunshine Rewards