Thread: Surveys not crediting

TealFamily Guest

Default Surveys not crediting

I just signed up for Sunshine Rewards last week, and since then especially over the weekend I've qualified for all three daily surveys each day pretty much, but none of my surveys have credited. I even moved one to pending on 5/15 as it reads and it's the 18th and still is pending. Is the weekend slow with crediting as the system is catching up, or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks

DS taken on Fri. Sat. and Sun. credit on Monday's HTH

TealFamily Guest

Quote Originally Posted by memanana View Post
    DS taken on Fri. Sat. and Sun. credit on Monday's HTH
    Thanks, guess I just wasn't being patient enough and will check back later on and see if that's the case!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by TealFamily View Post
    Thanks, guess I just wasn't being patient enough and will check back later on and see if that's the case!
    Yes DS surveys taken on Fri-Sun (and holidays) won't post until the following day. OTX and Your 2 cents should credit on top of the following hour.
    BUT you need to clear your cookies inbetween your DS and Your 2 Cents survey's or the Y2C won't credit. Also you should clear cookies every morning so the OTX will credit every day.

That said DS's will either credit at 930 am, 1230 pm or lately it's been around 330 pm. Sometimes their stuck and Tricia will let us know.

Welcome to SR!
    Sunshine Rewards