Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELLO, hello....

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have kinda been around. Mom has been in the hospital so we have been up there and I have been weaving headbands like crazy for orders. Have you guys seen all the new ones?

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    We had both sets of parents celebrate their 50th.

My in-laws tried for a year, to make us "take over" and give them a party.
    Me and my dh had a heart to heart conversation and decided we were not going to do it.
    They have never been there for us, or our kids, except to yell, be critical. We had birthdays, baptisms, first communions, graduations, and they were always to busy, had to do something else, never, ever went anywhere with them for vacations, etc. We tried so many times to plan things with them. But they always cancelled on us. So we just turned a deaf ear, how sad really.
    But 2 days before their anniversary, they told us, "we had to be at a church at a certain time and they were renewing their vows." That was highly entertaining. We smiled and acted nice.

Now my parents celebrated their's in April,
    but we are having a big "family reunion in June.
    That will be fun.

And Cindy?
    I got my gripe off my chest, what is your's.

Read my oompah thread, I think you'll get the gist of it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.