Thread: B&N shopping question.

Default B&N shopping question.

I'm really not sure where to ask this..

Okay, I was wondering if you get a SunshineRewards credit for buying a B&N membership at bn.com?

I need to get a new B&N membership and I was going to get it at our local B&N store, but if I can get it through SunshineRewards and get a percentage back, that's even better!

I was also wondering if you can get a credit for pre-ordered items from B&N?

I know that most places only take your money after the pre-ordered item is shipped [I forget how B&N does it], so I'm not sure if I can even get a credit for a book that I want to pre-order.

Thanks for any help,
    -Tiffany
    Last edited by wishing upon a star; 05-19-2009 at 02:29 AM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm not sure about the membership purchase question so hopefully someone else can answer that part of your question.

For pre-orders, I haven't preordered with B&N but I have with other merchants like Gamestop and I did receive credit when the item shipped. Most merchants release credit to SR when an item ships so it would make sense that B&N would track it like the others and give credit for the item.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'm not sure about the membership purchase question so hopefully someone else can answer that part of your question.

For pre-orders, I haven't preordered with B&N but I have with other merchants like Gamestop and I did receive credit when the item shipped. Most merchants release credit to SR when an item ships so it would make sense that B&N would track it like the others and give credit for the item.
    So, if I pre-ordered the item now but it isn't released until June/July, I could still possibly get credit for it even if there's a long wait inbetween?

Can anyone else help me?