Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Couldn't Resist...

Default Couldn't Resist...

So, my birthday is coming up and since SR had a payout increase on ICE.com I thought I'd check it out. I'm really not a big jewelry person, but I simply fell in love with this piece at first sight.

When I got ready to buy it I couldn't find my bankcard (always giving it to one of the kids to go to the store) so I used DH's. Since it was more than I really wanted to payout at once, I decided to do the monthly installments. Little did I know that they were gonna treat it as actually CREDIT. They had to do this little thing called, credit check and verification before they could ship it. So since I used DH's bankcard they needed to talk to him. Much to his surprise he didn't know anything about it. LOL.

Long story short: after going back and forth with them over phone he finally decided to call me and ask if I was buying something online.

After I got over my I've been busted moment. I quickly regained my composure and said, oh, yeah that's what you bought me for my birthday!

So just wanted to share it with you ladies. It's beautiful!

http://www.ice.com/rings/precious-ge...rcp_017791.jsp
    Sunshine Rewards

What a beautiful ring and wonderful birthday present!!
    (and a nice little SR payout as well!)
    Sunshine Rewards

What a beautiful ring!

Hmmmmmm, my birthday is coming up in July.......
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

Just gorgeous!!! So.....was your DH happy with what he bought?? Mine hates to shop so he would have been thrilled.

I have an anniversary coming up in June.......might just have to go take a look!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Just gorgeous!!! So.....was your DH happy with what he bought?? Mine hates to shop so he would have been thrilled.

I have an anniversary coming up in June.......might just have to go take a look!

YES he was!!! For every birthday and Christmas my answer is always the same- I don't know what I want. LOL. Thankfully, I'm not in need of anything. I always end up asking for a gift card to the local crafting store.

So yes he's thrilled that I've gotten it out of the way. LOL.

June is around the corner, better get it while there's an increase.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post
    What a beautiful ring!

Hmmmmmm, my birthday is coming up in July.......
    Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    What a beautiful ring and wonderful birthday present!!
    (and a nice little SR payout as well!)

Thank you! I fell in love at first sight and that normally doesn't happen to me with jewelry.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That is a beautiful ring Lisa!

I love that story too. I might do something similar with Mike when he gets home from work tonight. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

very nice Lisa.............your husband did a great job picking out such a lovely present for you
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Beautiful! The only ring I wear besides my wedding ring is my diamond and emerald birthstone ring. I think you and I will BOTH be happy when this credit comes through. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    That is a beautiful ring Lisa!

I love that story too. I might do something similar with Mike when he gets home from work tonight. LOL.

You got the short version. LOL. I first told him the original price.

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    very nice Lisa.............your husband did a great job picking out such a lovely present for you

He has great taste, doesn't he!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Beautiful! The only ring I wear besides my wedding ring is my diamond and emerald birthstone ring.
    I think you and I will BOTH be happy when this credit comes through. LOL!

Anything I can do to help...I will.

This will make my third emarald and diamond birthstone ring. Now I'll have one to pass on to each of my girls.

My father's sister and I share the same birth month. For our 25th wedding anniversary we renewed our wedding vows and it was exactly one year that my father had passed. My aunt surprised me and gave me her emerald and diamond birthstone ring as a gift that day. I cried like a new born baby. Needless to say, I cherish that one the most.
    Sunshine Rewards