I rarely try for sm survey now because DS is so hard for me to get . I try many times a day to get a DS but seems like I don't qualify much anymore - too old, not employed, no children under 18, etc, etc, etc. 2 years ago, I got a survey daily and never had to try more than once! OTX only wants to know about my beer drinking habits - and that survey's probably a year old! It is discouraging to keep trying and spending so much time to come up with zilch. Without surveys, and such a small percentage of offers crediting it doesn't look like it's possible for me to make SM this quarter. I'm using Firefox for offers now because no offers were crediting with IE 8 - and I am having a little success. Like the economy, I'm hoping for a great recovery in surveys and offers soon. I do appreciate my SR bonus cash. I can't really buy anything I don't need anymore so shopping credits are few and far between. It's like a waiting game, I know good times are right around the bend! Can't wait to see what's up tomorrow! SR!