Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why So Few Daily Surveys?

I rarely try for sm survey now because DS is so hard for me to get . I try many times a day to get a DS but seems like I don't qualify much anymore - too old, not employed, no children under 18, etc, etc, etc. 2 years ago, I got a survey daily and never had to try more than once! OTX only wants to know about my beer drinking habits - and that survey's probably a year old! It is discouraging to keep trying and spending so much time to come up with zilch. Without surveys, and such a small percentage of offers crediting it doesn't look like it's possible for me to make SM this quarter. I'm using Firefox for offers now because no offers were crediting with IE 8 - and I am having a little success. Like the economy, I'm hoping for a great recovery in surveys and offers soon. I do appreciate my SR bonus cash. I can't really buy anything I don't need anymore so shopping credits are few and far between. It's like a waiting game, I know good times are right around the bend! Can't wait to see what's up tomorrow! SR!
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

It has been tougher the past few weeks, although I have been lucky most days getting a survey. Some days I have to come back after getting booted multiple times. I have found I do best when taking a survey early morning, especially weekends. DH has had a lot of trouble getting SM surveys this month. I know I am luckier than some, so I am just enjoying while the wave lasts.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

If anyone else is like me, I tend to do surveys in waves...

I was trying harder for a while there, and then I find that my interest for surveys kind of wanes after a bit. I still try when I have extra time, but I have been busy with other things, and really haven't made as much effort the past couple of weeks. I have also tried a couple of times and been frustrated by not getting anything...that just doesn't make me want to keep trying after a while.

But, I'll come back to them. My luck the past couple of months has actually been pretty good, as I think I have averaged about 10 surveys a month, which is really good for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been out of 'practice' when it came to surveys lately. I"m getting back into the swing now that May is almost over. It was a CRAZY month! I'm glad May is coming to an end! Getting back on track...
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

I try every day for a DS Some days I get lucky and other days nothing no matter how many times I try I thought I got one over the weekend but it did not credit. My options are few and mostly the same options I have had for a month now Wish they would give me some new options

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I've lately had boxes to check but when you hit start survey I get the "we have no surveys check back later" message.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    I've lately had boxes to check but when you hit start survey I get the "we have no surveys check back later" message.
    Same thing is happening to me.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I have been doing them...get the congrats page, BUT many of them have not credited over the past 2 months..........just figure it is my turn to not have them go thru...hoping this luck changes soon...it gets frustrating.....that is another reason I was so excited I got the 'extra' survey winner thing posted today (sorry my brain is not working and I cannot think of what it is called)

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards