Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 Inkjet Credit

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default 4 Inkjet Credit

Is 4 Inkjet a manual credit. I have always seen this fast but this time I don't see it. I bought sunday and I still don't have a pending. Am I being anxious?

Kim

That's strange. Unless you bought it late on Sunday and they counted it as Monday. ALL shopping credits take at least 24 hours, even if they are autocredit. We've seen over $1000 in 4inkjets sales post in the last few days. So it's crediting really well. We haven't gotten the reports yet today for yesterday. So if it was late Sunday night and showed up on the Monday reports, it would not be in your account yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

It was 7:00 pacific time actually so.....

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    It was 7:00 pacific time actually so.....
    No worries. . .It must have just been a time issue. I see it reported with an order date of 5/17 and a credit date of 5/18. It should post for you today!

For everyone else, 4inkjets! is on fire this week. That 14% cash back is really great, but added to the 10% coupon and free shipping for orders over $50.00, and NOW is definitely the time to stock up on printer ink. Watch my video review for more info on remanufactured cartridges.

4inkjets! ships fast too, so if you are running out and think maybe you waited too long to order online, you didn't. Order today, and you'll have it by Thursday, I'd bet. If you aren't out of ink yet, you know you will be at some point soon. Why not stock up now while the coupons and cash back are at their best!!!!!
    Angie

hope your credit shows up soon.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 05-19-2009 at 12:40 PM.

It's kind of a snowball effect so we try to be really careful. I don't mind answering general questions about how long it takes for certain merchants to post (because some do take longer than others). But it seems like once we start seeing a few posts like this, we start getting more and more. If we don't answer them, I'll have people emailing me and IMing me on Facebook or Twittering me about their credits. So we'll have to rein it back in again and get hard about it.

One thing I will say now is that 99% of our shopping is now set to autocredit. So really if you don't see your credit in about 48 hours from when it ships, you're going to have to file a trouble ticket. We've automated every merchant now with the exception of DeepDiscount.com, Hilton, REI, and a couple of others. But with over 600 merchants, the VAST majority are now showing up in accounts literally within a day or two. We're only limited by how fast the merchant gets the credit to us, which is different for each merchant.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    No worries. . .It must have just been a time issue. I see it reported with an order date of 5/17 and a credit date of 5/18. It should post for you today!

For everyone else, 4inkjets! is on fire this week. That 14% cash back is really great, but added to the 10% coupon and free shipping for orders over $50.00, and NOW is definitely the time to stock up on printer ink. Watch my video review for more info on remanufactured cartridges.

4inkjets! ships fast too, so if you are running out and think maybe you waited too long to order online, you didn't. Order today, and you'll have it by Thursday, I'd bet. If you aren't out of ink yet, you know you will be at some point soon. Why not stock up now while the coupons and cash back are at their best!!!!!
    I love 4inkjets. The shipping is fast, the quality is good and the prices are great. There is nothing worse then to run out of ink, I always have an extra set on hand, just in case.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Its there its there. I love seeing that big amount credit from them. Actually I was worried cuz hubby got in right after me and he is really good at clearing out cookies right away. I thought omg now I won't get it. LOL! I am so excited to see all of the offers automated. It is wonderful. Now if we could just get those who no matter what you do you have to file a trouble ticket with to credit without us having to fight we will be all set.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I love 4inkjets. The shipping is fast, the quality is good and the prices are great. There is nothing worse then to run out of ink, I always have an extra set on hand, just in case.
    Amen Cindy!!
    I just ordered my "set" of ink cartridges from 4inkjets this morning...great 10%off coupon on the site, FREE shipping and an amazing 14% cash back that ends today! Thanks for the heads up, BEFORE I run out!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    One thing I will say now is that 99% of our shopping is now set to autocredit. So really if you don't see your credit in about 48 hours from when it ships, you're going to have to file a trouble ticket. We've automated every merchant now with the exception of DeepDiscount.com, Hilton, REI, and a couple of others. But with over 600 merchants, the VAST majority are now showing up in accounts literally within a day or two. We're only limited by how fast the merchant gets the credit to us, which is different for each merchant.
    That is awesome Tricia!! I know that was a big task to get done so congratulations to you and Sunshineguy!
    Sunshine Rewards