Thread: New "Health Views" Survey

Exclamation New "Health Views" Survey

There is a new offer up called "Health Views." This is a survey from Greenfield for males 18-44. If you have a male in your house, act quickly to see if he qualifies. This will likely only be up a few hours.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I made DH get off of the XBox360 long enough to take this one. He made it through what he thought was the whole survey and the demographics at the very end, after which he got this message:

"Thank you for your interest in joining our panel today. We very much appreciate your time. Unfortunately, either our panel is now full or the quota group for which you qualify is full."

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykat View Post
    I made DH get off of the XBox360 long enough to take this one. He made it through what he thought was the whole survey and the demographics at the very end, after which he got this message:

"Thank you for your interest in joining our panel today. We very much appreciate your time. Unfortunately, either our panel is now full or the quota group for which you qualify is full."

My son got the samething. It was alot longer to take than the 5-10 mins they claimed. He worked on it for about 20-25 mins.

This was in my email. I don't get it he did not "qualify".

Welcome to the Health Views Panel!

You will be providing ongoing feedback for a study aimed at improving doctor-patient communications for everyday people like you.

Make A Difference
    We will contact you near the end of every month with questions about the healthcare products you use (if any), your visits to the dentist or doctor and some general health-related topics. We would also like you tell us about other people in your household.

To help keep track of this information throughout the month, at the beginning of each month you will receive a PDF of questions in preparation for the survey you will receive near the end of the month. When you receive an email invitation to the online survey, you may reference the PDF sent to you earlier in the month to help you complete the online survey. Our success depends on your ongoing participation.

In the coming weeks and before the monthly survey, we will be contacting you to complete a general survey regarding health-related topics for you and other members in your household. Please look for this email in your inbox!

Win Great Prizes
    For completing the Health Views Panel membership survey, you were awarded with 1 entry into the Annual Draw and 1 entry into the Quarterly Draw. Below we?ve outlined all the prize drawing details:

$10,000 Annual drawing
    $1,000 Quarterly drawing
    $250 Monthly drawing

Remember, your name will be entered into the drawing with every survey you complete, so the more surveys you complete - the better your chances to win! Please click here for complete contest rules.

Stay tuned for an upcoming survey invite.

Sincerely,

The Health Views Panel Team

PS. If you have any questions, please contact us at: questions@healthviewspanel.com.

Well, there were two places to click: one to join the panel and then further down the page there was another button for the survey.

I made him use the bottom button because I figured the top one (about joining the panel) was just for that: joining the panel.

I don't know. His didn't take long (I have to stand guard over any of my boys when they take surveys, even the grown ones) but it was fairly comprehensive. Like I said, it wasn't until he put in his employment that he got the message about full quotas and not qualifying.

I hate those. I think they make me the maddest.

DS19 tried, he spent 15 minutes to find out he did not qualify.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykat View Post

Same exact thing happened when I had my son take it....I wasn't too happy because he hates doing this for me and then on top of that, not qualifying at the very end!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I just reported this to Greenfield. Thanks for the good explanation of what was happening.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs