Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Southwest DING!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    The nearest SW airports are about 3-4 hour drives! Right now we only need drive an hour. Yes the price break could make up for it, but we do like to fly out early, so with a 6am filight as it is and the airport an hour away we are leaveing the house at 2:30am I like to arrive before the airport opens, makes checking-in and security go so very quickly! and Easy parking. I guess for my next trip i might need to re-evaluate my time driveing v cost of air! since i doubt i can get free dinning 4 years in a row!!!! I do know when i had last checked it was 150 pp each way so they were still more expensive! then the delta flights, but again no ding singedup or looking for sales and i am sure that would make all the difference!
    We're hoping to fly out of Albany next year for our trip in order to use Southwest. It'll be a 2 hour drive to Albany, but my parents live there, so we'll be able to go the day before. Good idea about flying early and getting there before the airport opens!! And the adrenaline will definitely keep you going for the day, even with the super-early start!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    We're hoping to fly out of Albany next year for our trip in order to use Southwest. It'll be a 2 hour drive to Albany, but my parents live there, so we'll be able to go the day before. Good idea about flying early and getting there before the airport opens!! And the adrenaline will definitely keep you going for the day, even with the super-early start!!
    Well you usually cant sleep the night before, Well I know i can not sleep, so might as well make the trip to the airport and get the trip started!

Yeah Albany was the SW airport i was thinking of using, or i know they have one in PA Harrisburg, I think or Wilkebarre something like that either way its about the same distance. But this trip is set, but never to early to start thinking about the next/and/or the sr curise!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.