Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can the posted amount per $ listed be changed?

It's irritating to me that we are only getting 1% on everything. So I would be more than happy to investigate. If they have been shorting us (which they might very well be doing), I'm going to be ticked!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It's irritating to me that we are only getting 1% on everything. So I would be more than happy to investigate. If they have been shorting us (which they might very well be doing), I'm going to be ticked!!
    I'll open the TT on Monday morning when I get to work, I didn't mean to get you mad! But I understand what your saying, again I'm just happy I was able to shop SR for work and get credit for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just looked and they have about 145,000 products listed page by page (200 to a page) with different commission amounts. Of those, about 135,000 are only 1% commission.

So essentially it looks like they only pay over 1% for less than 7% of their products.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just looked and they have about 145,000 products listed page by page (200 to a page) with different commission amounts. Of those, about 135,000 are only 1% commission.

So essentially it looks like they only pay over 1% for less than 7% of their products.
    That doesn't surprise me, again no big deal but it may be better to say 1% and then be happy/surprised if you get 3%.

Heck I was happy to see that Staples decided to work with SR again and come back.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was looking back and considering opening the trouble ticket anyway, but if only 7% of the items are over the 1% I won't bother. Only thing that does bug me is that they WERE 3% on virtually everything I ordered last year and it also kept me from being a Super Member this quarter because they lowered to 1%!!!! (And I think I was only short a couple of bucks dog gone it!).