Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can the posted amount per $ listed be changed?

Default Can the posted amount per $ listed be changed?

Sorry - don't know quite how to title that, LOL. For several months (maybe since first of year?) Quill has paid no more than 1% on any order I have submitted that I can tell. I no longer receive 3% on anything. I assume this is pretty consistent for everyone, yet the link still lists 3% (1% on select items). But if nothing is actually paying 3%, it might be nice to more accurately reflect the correct percentage. (???)

I just checked our reports and while most items do come in as 1%, we have some members that get over 1%. It looks like the main office supplies are lower but things like postcards are higher. We could pay back 1% on everything but then those people might be unhappy with us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just checked our reports and while most items do come in as 1%, we have some members that get over 1%. It looks like the main office supplies are lower but things like postcards are higher. We could pay back 1% on everything but then those people might be unhappy with us.
    It's just so strange as I was earning nearly 3% on everything if I remember correctly - paper, HP cartridges, files, etc. However, after 1/1 it appears it is only 1% on everything. Only things we normally order are standard office supplies. If I remember last year the things that were 1% for me were basically I believe special order items. Anything standard normally came through at 3%.

If you want to, you can open up a trouble ticket with your most recent purchase that you think should be at 3% and we can take it up with them. Believe me, if they are shorting us and owe us money, we'd love to find out. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I can if you think it might help. My only concern is that we are a 'preferred member' (where they discount the prices to begin with). I would hate to have them come back and say I shouldn't get any rewards, LOL!!

But I'll submit one that has HP cartridges on it, as I am 99% sure they were multiplying by 3 last year.

Quote Originally Posted by jgates8 View Post
    I can if you think it might help. My only concern is that we are a 'preferred member' (where they discount the prices to begin with). I would hate to have them come back and say I shouldn't get any rewards, LOL!!

But I'll submit one that has HP cartridges on it, as I am 99% sure they were multiplying by 3 last year.
    Then I am guessing that they now have EVERY item that is at preferred member pricing now paying us only 1%. So if someone else bought the same item as you (at the regular price), they WOULD get the 3%. But we essentially get paid 1% for your purchases and we give the whole 1% out as cash back. I'm actually a little surprised that they even pay us anything on those since they are already discounted. But I'm not going to complain. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Then we should probably not worry about it - safer for both of us!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Not that I'm complaining but it appears everything is at 1% now, or what I ordered is falling under the "other" category. I placed my very first order with them through/for work (had to create a new account, not a preferred member) and while it wasn't much the order was just under $100. My credit is pending for .91 which would make it 1%. I ordered paper, hand soap and a few other things.
    Again not complaining but I had read this thread right after I placed my order to see what to expect so I wasn't surprised when the 1% came through. (Again I'm happy for anything, just curious at what is 3% for them)
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Not that I'm complaining but it appears everything is at 1% now, or what I ordered is falling under the "other" category. I placed my very first order with them through/for work (had to create a new account, not a preferred member) and while it wasn't much the order was just under $100. My credit is pending for .91 which would make it 1%. I ordered paper, hand soap and a few other things.
    Again not complaining but I had read this thread right after I placed my order to see what to expect so I wasn't surprised when the 1% came through. (Again I'm happy for anything, just curious at what is 3% for them)
    I would have thought that paper is more than 1%. Go ahead and open a trouble ticket with your order confirmation and we can follow up with them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I would have thought that paper is more than 1%. Go ahead and open a trouble ticket with your order confirmation and we can follow up with them.
    No big deal, (will have to wait until Monday since the order conf is at work) I'm happy I'm getting credit, I just wanted to put it out there that they may have everything lowered to 1%. I only ordered some legal pads (men forgot to tell me last week when I placed the Staples order) and papertowels etc. I was really trying to stock the kitchen and restrooms and Quill was the cheapest.
    Sunshine Rewards