Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: May Crazy Credits Chatter Thread

Default May Crazy Credits Chatter Thread

Yippee! Another Crazy Credits contest is ready for entries!! I will be adding to the lists of offers throughout the day. Go get 'em!
    Angie

As anticipated, the Doubleday Book Offer was pulled, but I was able to get approval to run a similar offer in its place! You will see that the Quality Paperback Book Club has been added to our Crazy Credits contest today.

This one has a great payout at $10! Very nice offer too. It is legit and only requires the purchase of two books over the next year. If you purchase the first when you sign up, you can buy it for just $4.99. That's a great deal. Where are all my readers?

*Note, this offer does replace the Doubleday Book Club as the advertiser will not allow members to sign up for both clubs.
    Angie

What can you get with the Vista Print?? Do I need to order all of the free products, or just what I want? It's been just one item in the past, but this time there are a bunch that are there
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    What can you get with the Vista Print?? Do I need to order all of the free products, or just what I want? It's been just one item in the past, but this time there are a bunch that are there
    I did this offer a few days ago and just got one item the address labels as we will be moving soon.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    I'm thinking it's one of the items on that page...but you are right, it's only been one item in the past, so I will wait for Angie to confirm.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

It is only one item - I just did this offer and ordered the sticky notes and already got credit (It is a credit hold until 6/15).
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    It is only one item - I just did this offer and ordered the sticky notes and already got credit (It is a credit hold until 6/15).
    ok, thanks...that's what I'm getting too. I'm going to put my future DIL new name on them and put them in the Bridal Shower Basket that I made up for her, perfect!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

You are all correct! You can choose just one item and get credit. Vista Print has lots of great stuff. Give something a try! You might find a new place to have all of your printing done including business cards, post its, labels, letterhead, notecards, etc.
    Angie

Is anyone else having trouble with the quiz offer? I went all the way through it, and instead of telling me whether I was street smart, it told me what super villain I am. I think it took a detour somewhere . . .

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with the quiz offer? I went all the way through it, and instead of telling me whether I was street smart, it told me what super villain I am. I think it took a detour somewhere . . .
    I'll check it out.
    Angie