Thread: Hi, new here! 20 Minute Face Lift ?

Default Hi, new here! 20 Minute Face Lift ?

Is it a good offer to try? Why does it say can't contest credit? Thanks!

Welcome to SR! You will love this place it is very addictive though!

I personally have not tried this offer. But to answer your question about you not being able to contest the credit means. If for some reason you dont get credit for it. You can not go back and dispute it with a trouble ticket and try to get credit for it. Hope that helps and good luck!

Thanks for the welcome and the info! I am somehow thinking that if they had to put no disputing the credit, I'm probably not going to get credit Maybe someone will tell me differently but until then I think I'll wait.

I would suggest that you start in the fast crediting section under offers by catigory.

Cool, I'll try that. I need the credits fast anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ryan840 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome and the info! I am somehow thinking that if they had to put no disputing the credit, I'm probably not going to get credit Maybe someone will tell me differently but until then I think I'll wait.
    It pretty much just comes down to the company. We've actually gotten credits on these and haven't had any problems. BUT! They are through an advertiser who doesn't take any credit disputes no matter what the reason (which is pretty crappy). So we just like people to know up front. If it is not a product that you aren't really interested in, I wouldn't try it. If you think that you are interested in it and the credit is an added bonus, I would give it a shot.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for explaining!