Thread: Sunbursts

Default Sunbursts

Could someone please tell me what the sunbursts under our user names represent. I looked, but couldn't find any info. I just noticed two under my signature today. Thanks.
    Last edited by secretmoney; 05-21-2009 at 01:55 PM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think it relates to the number of posts you have. I don't know the increments though on what it takes to get to each level.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I think it relates to the number of posts you have. I don't know the increments though on what it takes to get to each level.
    I'd like to "piggyback" on that question. I thought the sunbursts were related to the number of posts, but what about the sayings/quotes under the sunbursts? Do you get to personalize your own after so many posts? Right now, mine says "Sharing the Sunshine."
    Barb

I'd like to know that too!

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    I'd like to "piggyback" on that question. I thought the sunbursts were related to the number of posts, but what about the sayings/quotes under the sunbursts? Do you get to personalize your own after so many posts? Right now, mine says "Sharing the Sunshine."
    No those are put their by the tag fairy when you say something stupid or funny that they catch.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    No those are put their by the tag fairy when you say something stupid or funny that they catch.
    Well now there's a scary thought. The tag fairy will have many opportunities with me! Thanks!
    Barb

I'm very proud of my tag!!!! And I didn't even have to say something stupid...although that's not hard! I just had to have good timing!
    Sunshine Rewards

I never even noticed if mine said anything so now I have to post just to see if the tag fairy tagged me.