Thread: SR - Better than ever!!!

Default SR - Better than ever!!!

Big kudos to the Sunshine Team, I don't know what changed (maybe nothing??) but I can't believe how offers have been crediting in the past few days! The automatic credit thread is full of them!!

I got credits quickly for ones like The Net Panel that I had given up on, I got all the new ones posted, it's been a great couple of days!

And the survey contest, the forum contests, more paid clicks, the new shopping sites....Tricia, you are spoiling us! Thanks so much for all of your hard work, this month has been one of the best yet!! (IMO )
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I'm so glad to hear that! From our numbers, it is looking to be our biggest membership growth month, which is more important to me than revenue dollars. It means that people are hearing good things about us and actually keeping their memberships after they join. To me, that is the biggest factor in our success. Anyone can get people to sign up for their site, but can they keep them active?

You all give us such great feedback on what you want. I know we can't do EVERYTHING, but it is good to be able to at least give you most of what you ask for.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs