Thread: Happy Memorial Day!

Default Happy Memorial Day!

And thank you to those veterans and those serving in the armed forces.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Just want to say that when I was younger I never really understood what this day meant, it was just a day off from work and a day to honor our military. Now as I have grown older, I fully understand and appreciate this day. Last year two boys on my son's travel ball team lost their father in Afghanistan, and this makes it all the more real for our family. I say a prayer for all the families that have someone who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. They will not be swept away as just another soldier, but will be remembered for their bravery and sacrifice. Thank you to everyone who takes the call to serve our country.
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Bumping for anyone that wants to pay their respects.
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Thanks for the bump Liz.

I too never fully understood the meaning of it, and want to thank all the servicemen and women for doing their duty to our country. Thank you!!!

Sunshine Rewards